Main Picture

Main Picture

Friday, March 7, 2008

Welcome!

Hi! I am not sure how you have found your way to my blog but I am glad you have. I am pretty excited about this experiance but I think you should know a little about how things will be...

1. It will probably be inconsistent (sorry but I don't have a lot of time so I will probably only update on random days when I have time)

2. I have no idea how the mood of this thing is going to go...I am a pretty black and white kinda person...so each post will probably be a different emotion ( I am not crazy just not normal)

3. Hearts are my favorite shape and pink is my favorite color. (so if you hate those two things BE WARNED!)

4. Please do not post any rude or vulgar comments...or I will delete them

5. I pretty much just love to have fun and be random...so i hope you enjoy whatever gets put on here!


I hope this page won't be too terribly dull and that someone will find amusement in it. Until later!

No comments: