Main Picture

Main Picture

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Good Conversation With My Sister

So my little sister called me tonight just to say hi. I really appreciated it. I love my sister so much. Sometimes I feel like three years is a big age gap but at the same time I always have wanted to her to be my best friend. Well tonight, I felt like that. After we had some small talk she got really giddy and started telling me about this guy named Marcus. Well I haven’t met Marcus yet but he thinks my little sister is gorgeous (who wouldn’t), he is 19 and yes Rachel, he is hott. ;) Here is Marcus:
image
Anyways I just wanted to say that I love you Rachel and I am glad that I guy finally has figured it out and seen what a catch you are. Even if he didn’t, I just want you to remember that you are a beautiful girl and any guy will be the luckiest guy in the world to win you over. I love you and I hope we are always best friends! Have fun this weekend in Atlanta and I will see you next weekend! :) 
image

No comments: